– SKILLS –
IT | Network | Web | Server Support
- 10 plus years Help Desk and IT experience
- Installed, modified, maintained and repaired PC hardware and software systems.
- Superior diagnostic, trouble shooting and problem resolution skills.
- Outstanding End User and Customer support skills.
- Familiar with WordPress, Joomla and Drupal CMS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, reliable and detail oriented.
- Able and eager to learn and excel in a fast paced environments.
– PLATFORMS –
– OPERATING SYSTEMS:
Windows, Linux/UNIX, macOS, IOS, Android
Dell / HP / Asus and Custom desktops, notebooks and tablets, IPads, IMac, Android devices, printers and scanners. Also Familiar with Cisco and Netgear hardware.
Microsoft Office, Open Office, Adobe, Norton / McAfee Anti-virus, Anti Malware Software, Acronis, Carbonite, Intergy/EHR, Dexis and more.
– EXPERIENCE –
Ben Archer Health Center, Hatch, New Mexico
May 2017 to November 2018
- Provided technical assistance and training to Providers and all staff.
- Created and maintained user accounts and system access for e-mail and file shares. (Active Directory)
- Performed basic network trouble-shooting to diagnose connectivity and security problems.
- Set up and trouble-shoot various printers, scanners, and other peripherals.
- Worked with Helpdesk Ticketing systems and various databases.
- Worked with Citrix, Intergy/EHR.
- Familiar with HIPPA and PHI protocols.
- Maintained existing internal and public facing website.
- Maintained and updated the Debian server that hosts bahcnm.org website.
Virtual Domains/Server Administration
La-Tierra Communications, Las Cruces, New Mexico
May 2008 to October 2016
Managed and serviced 200+ Virual Domains on several platforms including Windows IIS, Linux ( CentOS, Debian, FreeBSD )
Familiar with Plesk and CPanel Control Panels
Familiar with Domain Registrars, Name Servers/DNS, A, CNAME, PTR/TXT and MX records, Google Apps, File Management and Backup, ZoneFiles and more.
Web Designs include:
- Modern Mobile Ready Website Design
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Custom Forms
- Advanced Site Traffic Diagnostics
Senior Tech Support Supervisor
ZiaNet Inc, Las Cruces, New Mexico
January 2001 to May 2008
Oversaw staff of 20+ in the daily duties of –
- Telephone technical support to assist customers with establishing, maintaining, and using a connection to ZiaNet Internet Service
- Guiding them through common Internet related tasks in order to assure that they were able to use the service
- Engaged in telephone support of clients to configure, troubleshoot, and repair common computer system problems
- On-site service calls to assist customers with establishing, maintaining, and using a connection to ZiaNet
- In office service – guide customers who are signing up for service accepting payment for services, make change, verify checks, and prepare receipts for payment
- Assist coworkers by listening carefully to a description of the problem, asking appropriate questions, and offering suggestions to help them identify the problem and effect a solution
- Performing data entry and record keeping tasks to assure thoroughness and accuracy of Customer and Company records
– EDUCATION –
Diploma, United States Army Signal Center
Fort Gorden, Georgia
MOS:29E-10 – Electronic Communications Repairer (COMSEC), 994 Hours
Coursework: Perform advanced repair, installation, service and rebuild of electronic communications equipment and related devices using test sets, frequency meters, standing wave oscillators, power tools, hand tools, gauges and schematics and technical manuals.
*(TS/SCI Security Clearence Required)*
California State University Fullerton,(CSUF)
Coursework: Media Writing, Public Relations, Advertising and Promotion, Marketing and Visual Communication.
Los Angeles, California
Internship: Audio/Visual Production
Coursework: Advanced Television Production for Broadcast Media including: Script Writing, ENG Camera work, Audio/Visual Editing, Technical and Floor Direction.
– CONTINUING EDUCATTION –
- Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT/CCNA)
Proven knowledge and skill to install, manage, maintain, and troubleshoot SoHo/Enterprise branch networks, including network security.
- CompTIA Security+
Possess expertise in the areas of threat management, cryptography, identity management,security systems, security risk identification and mitigation, network access control, and security infrastructure. The CompTIA Security+ credential is also approved by the U.S. Department of Defense to meet Directive 8570.01-M requirements.